- How can we explain and change physical activity in everyday life
- What can we do to implement effectively interventions
- What are the next steps to extend and enhance the approach of ambulatory assessment
- AMbit – Active Mobility in urban environments (2020-2022; funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft)
- Family + - Linking family based and school bades interventions strategies to promote energy-balance related behaviors in primary school children (2020-2022; funded by the Federal Ministry of Health)
- Exercise and Sport in Forensic Psychiatry (2016-2023; third party project funded by the Centre of Psychiatry Reichnau
Kanning, M., & Schlicht, W. (2010). Be active and become happy: An ecological momentary assessment of physical activity and mood. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 32, 253-261
Donoghue, G., Kennedy, A., Puggina, A., Alekosovska, K., Buck, Ch., …. Kanning, M. et al (2018). Socio-economic determinants of physical activity across the life course: A “Determinants of Diet and Phyiscal Activity” (DEDIPAC) umbrella literature review. PLoS ONE 13 (1), doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190737.
Kanning, M., Ebner-Priemer, U., & Schlicht, W. (2013). How to investigate within-subject associations between physical activity and momentary affective states in everyday life: A position statement based on a literature overview. Frontiers in Psychology Movement Science and Sport Psychology. 4 (187), doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00187.
Full Publication List: Click here.
Responsible mainly for theory classes in the field of social and health science.
Current courses: Click here.