Scienfitic Staff, Phd Candidate
Research interests and projects
- AMbit – Active Mobility (2020-2022; funded by DFG – German Research Foundation) à „AMbit – Active Mobility”
- ProPELL | Promoting Physical Exercise in Lab and Life à „ProPELL”
- Urban & Mental Health
- Physical Activity & Active Mobility
- Social Ecology
- Social Participation / Social Interaction
- Ecological Momentary Assessment
Bollenbach, L., Schmitz, J., Niermann, C., & Kanning, M. (2022). How do people feel while walking in the city?: Using walking-triggered e-diaries to investigate the association of social interaction and environmental greenness during everyday life walking. Frontiers in Psychology, 13.
Kanning, M., Bollenbach, L., Schmitz, J., Niermann, C., & Fina, S. (2022). Analyzing person-place interactions during walking episodes: using an innovative ambulatory assessment approach of walking-triggered e-diaries. JMIR Formative Research. 08/10/2022:39322 (forthcoming/in press).
Niermann, C., Bollenbach, L., & Kanning, M. (2022). Perceiving reduced physical activity during COVID-19 lockdown is related to lower quality of life: a cross-sectional study with young adults. German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research, 1-5.
Full publication list: Click here.